Race Track Capability
A maximum power of 275 ps at 6,000 rpm and a maximum torque of 36.0 kgf·m at 1,450~4,700 rpm.(Performance package)
Launch control is an electronic aid to assist drivers to easily maneuver maximum standing start acceleration performance by controlling optimal wheel spin and engine torque.
Function & Feature
- Improved driving stability by avoiding rapid torque change when connecting clutch after shifting.
- Automatically operate as the ‘Heel & Toe’ maneuver when down-shift.
8% improved input point rigidity by adding strut-ring.
Suppression of transverse deformation of body.
High-capacity brake discs and high-performance brake pads for fade prevention.
①LED Shift-timing Indicator
- Shift timing notification for optimum performance at high RPM drive range.
②Variable LED Tachometer
- Variable red zone according to engine oil temperature.
- Differentiated design compared to base model.
④Three-dimensional patterned dial
- Design differentiation with the dial with three-dimensional pattern.
State-of-the-art high-performance technologies can be effectively combined to provide a smooth and controlled ride. The key high-performance features are segment-leading for The Veloster N and can be chosen individually by the driver depending on the driving mood.
Acceleration 6.1Sec. (0→100kph)
The system controls engine torque when starting from the standstill, helping to launch the car like a professional race driver.
The e-LSD increases the maximum conering speed and the fun to drive through corners
from turning to early wind corner acceieration.
Optimum control of damping force of suspension to suit driving situation and offer clearly differentiated riding feeling
according to driving mode.
Rev-matching automatically adjusts the revs of the engine RPM when the driver shifts from a higher to a lower gear.
Consequently, it allows smoother downshifts.