What are Cookies?
The initial purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the Services selected. In addition, Cookies personalize the Services offered by the Websites, facilitating and offering to each User information that is of interest or that may be of interest, in view of their use of the Services. A Cookie is any type of file or device that is downloaded to the terminal equipment of a user in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of Cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies :are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies : These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single occasion (eg A list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies : They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies :These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies :These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies :These are the ones that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising cookies :: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on Criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising cookies : : These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Deactivation of cookies.
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
The browser configuration; for example:
To disable or delete the Cookie
Who uses the Cookie?
Behavioral advertising. Display relevant ads to the user
Anyone can disable the Doubleclick cookie at any time by consulting the instructions to do this link . When a user disables a Doubleclick cookie, they will still have it stored, but the content of that cookie will be replaced by the ‘OPT_OUT’ tag. That cookie will no longer serve as a unique navigation identifier. Google clearly explains how your analytic cookie data is served here and how it can be disabled by installing an add-on in the most common browsers here
(Doubleclick ad network)
Analysis. Web traffic report
Google Analytics. Google (Google Analytics)
It is generated with the visit and is used by all the sales functionalities (under the Purchase menu) Includes information of the country. It currently helps the website to function properly.
Hyundai. Sales Dept.
It’s for the monitoring tool Jennifer. It provides information on the number of visitors, response time and server status.
Hyundai. Technical Dept.
The specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above regarding the cookie in question (these systems can cause a “reject” cookie to be installed on your computer for your opt-out choice to work).